vrijdag 22 november 2019

How To Stay Calm & Present Throughout The Day

Voor vertalen: https://translate.google.ca/  Ontvangen per mail

Published
  
on
 

Hey,

The 2020 election campaign has brought out some serious fight and aggression that lies within people...

Observing that, I go back to the crux of our work here in that our individual state of being and consciousness does more to change the world than political policy.

I thought I'd throw in an exercise that I wrote about earlier this year that I feel can be helpful to all of us whether as something new or as a reminder.

Our emotions can run up and down throughout the day, but staying and present and observing that each day is not that tough when we practice and build that muscle.

So let's jump into this...
TOP STORY
This is a simple process to help bring you back to presence and freedom throughout the day. After all, can we truly expect our world to change if we don't change our inner states of everyday being?

Read Story