maandag 15 juli 2019

NIET VERTAALD: Rectangular Secret Space Program Craft Disclosed

Article from Glenn Canady



An interesting story by Dr. Michael Salla of Exopolitics.org with some very interesting photos, videos and a story about a man he calls JP who has some very interesting stories to share.  JP has some very impressive photographs of what he claims are ships from the Secret Space Program he has been allowed to photograph.  He also claims to have met aliens and being offered rides in their craft.  I would never trust any alien no matter how “blonde” or “beautiful” they are since Joe Jordan (MUFON) discovered every alien abduction stops in the name of Jesus.  When people tell me there are some “good” aliens then I say “then I guess my prayers won’t affect them!”  My philosophy is Pray first, ask questions second!


Whole article: 
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3692586.html