woensdag 2 oktober 2019

NIET VERTAALD: Story Time: A Well-Deserved Break | The Oracle Report [video]


When politics and bad news push you to your limit, sometimes a complete break is the perfect antidote to frustration.
Laura Walker tells us a beautiful story about our journey and the electro-magnetic effects of our planetary travel companions in this galaxy so we may better cope and understand.
No preamble, Laura jumps right in. What a gift this is—and less than 20 minutes.
You can also read this story at the website, below.  ~ BP

THE ORACLE REPORT | “The Band of Brothers: An Oracle Story for Second Renaissance” – Libra Cycle

Oracle Report
Laura Walker
Photograph taken by Wise Owl Jeanine
This story was recorded piece by piece as it was shown to me daily by the Mahavidya Kali during the Capricorn cycle of January 1, 2014. Thus, as it was a small portion of each day’s Oracle Report, it is rather disjointed as a whole. Instead of rewriting it for cohesion, I keep its original form intact here, for now.
I have pondered this story many, many times over the years since I received it. I have determined that, as much of my work and many of the things that have happened in my life, it was a foreshadowing of a time to come.
That time is now.
This is the first part of what I will cover throughout the Libra 2019 cycle. The Great Time is upon us.
Read the story at oraclereport.com and see my little doodle of Pluto:
https://static1.squarespace.com/stati…
Much love to all!
Laura