donderdag 3 oktober 2019

NIET VERTAALD: Utsava Psychic Medium 10-2-19… “How the Alien group, behind the American Patriots/MAGA movement, works and what they do”

Posted on 
Posting this for an “alternative” to the news type data. But it is also part of the total data package.
  
A couple points from this that “struck” are 1) the positive aliens have taken over, 2) they are putting shields over peoples’ homes to protect from negative intrusion, 3) they are transmuting dark-intended technologies (5G, anyone?) so they are beneficial (recall this prior Kp blog post (SB2) (and this one with Simon Parkes) where that was mentioned). She also goes into the Tesla plates (I have a couple of those and find them beneficial, energetically; use them with my water bottles).
I do recommend taking what resonates and leaving behind anything that does not. I am not one to propose that I am ever “being attacked” and have never felt that way. But I do call on beings (like Archangel Michael) when traveling to assist when I’ve felt the “need”.
Published on October 2, 2019
Psychic Utsava receives prophetic information directly from the Alien group behind the Patriots, guided by God Almighty. Utsava also explains how to protect yourself from psychic attacks, harmful EMF, how to use the EIP Tesla plate, orgonites, crystals and more! Learn how transformation of issues works, it is easier than you think! Also Utsava explains how the new US Military (White hats) work, what they do to combat alien attacks, and how they help you have a better life. What do Satellites do? Are White hats using mind control too on US citizens?
Learn about Orgonites, Shungites, Black Tourmaline and the EIP Tesla plate!
How to get the EIP Tesla positive energy plate:
http://www.eippurpleplates.com/
(Always check for original EIP plates, not fake ones or copy cats).
[Kp note: also available directly, from here: NaturesAlternatives.com/energy/purpleplates.html]
Where to buy Cryptocurrencies:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=12990160
www.gemini.com
Join me on Twitter: Utsava@Utsava4
If you want to book a psychic reading please prepay and contact me for setting the appointment:
Website: www.utsava.net (if this link is disabled, type in manually into your non-chrome browser.)
Join me at the Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/utsava
Join me on Instagram and view my personal Alien activity photos:
https://www.instagram.com/utsava888/
Join me on steemit: steemit.com/@democracylesson
Older predictions:
Join me on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user74451441