zaterdag 25 mei 2019

UITNODIGING VOOR CONTACT IN THE DESERT, ONTVANGEN PER MAIL




Dear friends,

I invite you to join me at Contact in the Desert this next weekend, May 31-June 3rd!
I am very excited to be presenting a number of lectures this year. I will be revealing the latest in Disclosure including Pentagon releases of top secret information, exciting news from new insiders, and information on Ascension.


Also, for the first time ever, I will be presenting alongside my wife, Elizabeth.
We invite you to join us both on Friday evening 7-9PM as we present the Divine Feminine's role in ET history and the prophesied Ascension.

Here is my schedule at Contact in the Desert 2019:
FRIDAY 2:15-4PM: Lost Pyramids of a Global Civilization
FRIDAY EVENING 7-9PM: ET"S, The Divine Feminine and Ascension featuringElizabeth Wilcock
SATURDAY 4:35-6:15PM: Consciousness, Geometry and Ascension
SUNDAY 11AM-1PM: Scientific Proof of Portals and the Global Grid
SUNDAY 2-4PM: The Wilcock Panel - The Tipping Point
MONDAY INTENSIVE 4:45-7:45PM: Preparing for the Ascension
We hope to see you there!



David
In gratitude and light,
David Wilcock