maandag 30 september 2019

NIET VERTAALD: Illuminati Secret Recording Reveals Everything

Friday, September 27, 2019, Jeffery Pritchett
You won’t believe it! Thank you for watching God Bless you all!!
I had forgot about this recording, and now that I’m hearing it again refreshing the mind makes me realize why I have that knot in my stomach every time I hear make America great again. The network runs far and wide, they had many year of preparation with the help of satan along the way. H50
 
The very first one to denounce and talking publicly against the evil plans of the modern Illuminati was Mr. William Guy Carr a Retired Vice Admiral from Royal Canadian Navy who started giving public lectures about it as soon as 1931 !!!! He died under suspicious circumstances in a car crash in 1959 in Ontario. T.K.